Business + Career: Become a Notary

/
0 Comments
✓ September 6, 2017
I was originally asked by my manager Kriss about a year ago if I wanted to become a notary. I thought it seemed okay, but then I got crazy busy doing a million other things. When Kriss left and our new assistant manager moved up this way, we thought we were good on notaries. Only problem, new assistant manager lives in Idaho, and can't become a notary for Utah.

So, I decided to step up and do it. I studied hard, stressed even harder, cried a little, but I luckily passed on my very first try. Then my notary stamp came in the mail, and when I stamped my notary for the very first time, I was just elated.

Well, kind of. It really was pretty neat, but I was also (and still am) terrified to notarize anything, but I did it. I can check this off my bucket list, and probably never ever use it outside of work! (Though, I did tell everyone I was going to start charging for my notary services.




You may also like

No comments: